Located in the heart of Kaanapali Beach Resort, the 360-room Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach says aloha with its tropical beauty, gracious service and hotel amenities in a luxury condominium setting.
You'll enjoy immediate access to a three-mile stretch of West Maui sand and Pacific ocean that's ideal for year-round recreation. The action heats up even more in the winter when humpback whales frolic offshore.
Across from Kaanapali's championship golf courses, the resort provides private entry to adjacent Whalers Village with its casual beachfront restaurants, shops, whaling museum and cultural events.
Just north are ridgeline hiking trails, winter surfing hotspots and pristine marine sanctuaries for some of Maui's best snorkeling. And five minutes south is vibrant Lahaina that buzzes with its art scene, harbor charters, trendy eateries and nightlife.
Take a Video Tour of Aston at the Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
- Beachfront one- and two-bedroom suites and studios
- Beach activity kiosk
- Fresh pineapple in room upon arrival
- Complimentary in-room WiFi Internet access
- Grocery delivery service available
- Laundry facilities
- Adjacent to Whalers Village and Kaanapali Golf Courses
- Complimentary gift for children at check-in
- Access to Aston's nearby year-round "Camp Kaanapali" children's program
- On-site self-parking available
- Day spa and fitness center
- Two lighted tennis courts
Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach features spacious studios, and one- and two-bedroom suites ranging from 640 to nearly 2,000 sq. ft. Most offer direct views of the sparkling blue Pacific.
All accommodations are air-conditioned with complimentary WiFi Internet access, daily maid service, HDTV with DVR, fully-equipped kitchens with dishwashers and large private lanai (balcony) - some wrapping around corner units for even more expansive ocean views.
Or upgrade to a Premium Suite. Available in studio, one- and two-bedroom categories, these luxury condominium suites feature upgraded furniture, bedding, flooring, décor and lighting as well as redesigned bathrooms and fully-equipped designer kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances and cookware to provide a truly premium experience. Premium Suite guests are also treated to a selection of premium in-room amenities including fresh orchids, rich chocolates, Maui-grown coffee and Malie reed diffuser.
Guests can stop by the market to stock up on favorite foods for in-suite dining. Or fire up a barbecue grill in the beachfront picnic areas. Grocery delivery service can also be arranged prior to arrival.
Studios accommodate up to three, while spacious one- and two-bedroom suites sleep up to four and six respectively. All suites are furnished with a private bedroom(s) and a separate living room.
All reservations are subject to a $15 daily resort fee (plus tax). The resort fee includes:
- High speed WiFi internet access throughout the resort
- High Definition cable service with HBO
- Chilled towel service upon arrival
- Pool cabana use (based on availability)
- Pool and beach towels
- Poolside and lobby refreshments
- Tennis court and equipment use
- Boarding pass printing